Top-quality hay is the FOUNDATION of your feeding program. Always have it professionally tested. The author of this attached article managed to get by for many years without testing hay, but the winter of 2004-2005 was a nutritional disaster. If you are fortunate enough to have sufficient forage and don’t have to feed hay, have the […]
- 2022 Winter Forage Conference Sponsorship Opportunity
- 2022 Winter Forage Conference. The Green Side of Beef: In Defense of Grassland Agriculture.
- VFGC Needs Good Photos of Your Grazing System
- USDA Fact Sheets from a Conservation Innovation Grant between NRCS and Virginia Tech
- A weekly digital forage mini-newsletter by Matt Booher
January 18, 2022 @ 8:00 am - January 22, 2022 @ 3:00 pm